Friday, May 11, 2007

Thoughts...

By way of wrapping up Learning 2.0, here are some thoughts:

My favourite technologies/tools/activities are Facebook, del.icio.us and blogging. My not-so-favourite was gaming, but hey, you never know, it might grab me one of these days.

Learning 2.0 @ Mac has certainly helped me get comfortable with emerging technologies, but more than that, it has introduced so many things to me that I just would never have known about. Most of the technologies were not difficult to learn and to understand, and the ETG blog plus the drop-in sessions really helped to clarify things.

If the ETG group offered another programme like this one in the future, I would most definitely participate. I think that now that we've started, we need to stay current. A programme such as Learning 2.0 is an excellent way to do that because we are all working on more or less the same things, we can share information about the technologies by working together, and we are exposed to many relevant technologies that we may otherwise never know about.

Maybe over the summer a review session could take place highlighting some of the things we've done.

What a great programme this has been!

No comments: