Thursday, May 3, 2007

Firefox

I have used Firefox in the past and I find I like it. I downloaded it to the PC I am using at the moment, which is signed on with a generic ID, but I'm not sure where it went. I downloaded it to the Desktop, but I don't see it. I will play around with it a bit more and see what's what. I also downloaded the extension for the weather, again to the desktop, so I have to look for that as well.

I am going to download Firefox and some extensions at home because I think I will be able to play around with them at home a bit more.

OK.... so does that mean I'm certifiable?? Alex, are you there?? If you are, just want to say thanks for all your help and your comments and stuff. You're the best!

1 comment:

Alex said...

rock'n! congrats on finishing up! i'll update the blog with a smiley for ya! :)