Monday, February 19, 2007

Hi

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Lynnsblog. I have chosen to use Blogger instead of Wordpress because I already have a Wordpress account, and it wouldn't let me use my email address to create another since I've already used it.... so I decided to try Blogger since I hadn't used it before. So far so good.

My name is Lynn and I work at McMaster University in Mills Library (for the past 22-ish years). I take the bus from Stoney Creek every day, having sold my car a couple of years ago. I listen to some tunes along the way, have met a few "bus buddies" and generally enjoy not having the hassle of driving, scraping in winter, parking, etc. etc.

Have a great week everybody!

6 comments:

Karatemummy (aka Rhonda) said...

HI Lynn

Aren't we just the happening library chics?? Facebook, now blogging, what next? Oh yah, wikis!!
Liking the dotty look ;-)

hammersister said...

I would like to hear about you bus buddies--hammersister

Alex said...

Hi Lynn,

like the blog, you can actually manage multiple blogs from one email account in wetpaint, but the method of doing so is not obvious and well... its a real pain to do so, so i think you made the right choice in starting another here. cheers,
a./

hammersister said...

CorrieFan


as in coronation street? I too am a Corrie fan. I have met Rita and Gail.-- hammersister

Alex said...

correction to my last comment. I had WetPaint on the brain, I of course meant WordPress.

Alex said...

correction to my last comment. I had WetPaint on the brain, I of course meant WordPress.